I am thinking of running for President. It’s time for a Change. Here is my Manifesto of Twenty-five.
What do you think?
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools. Will provide outside English training opportunities for preschool at cost. Your children may start public school when they can understand and speak English at their level.
2. All ballots will be in English.
3. All government business will be conducted in English.
4. Non-citizens will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or any other government assistance programs. Any who are a burden will be deported.
7. No one may receive government assistance without drug tests, of which failure/retests will be deducted from future benefits. 1st failed test will ban you for 1 month, second failure, 6 months, third, one year, fourth done. Anyone on welfare will join volunteer programs at 6 hours per day, to continue benefits. No additional benefits for family size. (Working taxpaying employees receive no more pay or benefits based on family size, why should anyone else?)
8. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to or greater than $5,000,000.
9. If foreigners come here and buy land, their options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property, properties above certain acreages, etc, are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
10. Foreigners may have NO protests; NO demonstrations, NO waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, NO bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
11. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted and, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.
12. Everyone will pay equal percentages of income tax. We will start with 15% of all gross earnings. Will be adjusted as needed to pay off debt, and adjusted down when debt is paid. No IRS forms, no IRS for individuals, no deductions, no refunds. Income from labor or investments will be treated as same income. No inheritance tax. Corporations will pay same taxes as individuals. Only right offs will be based on number of jobs created, and for new businesses opened in high poverty regions hiring locally.
13. Active Congressmen and Senators will get same benefits as the average full time employee from their own constituents. Upon defeat or retirement, they will receive 1/2 pay equal to number of years they served. Afterwards, they will be paid severance for life based on current minimum wage at 40 hours per week. Benefits will continue for life based on military benefits for new recruits.
14. Convicted felons will work until end of their sentence. All will work hard labor for eight hours per day, six days a week. They will be paid $1 per hour for purchase of personal items, books, paper, pencils, pens, soap, deodorant, etc. No smokes, soft drinks, candy, TV, radio, internet. Anyone refusing to work will entered into medical/drug testing programs for human trials. Basic education opportunities will be made available after hours. Advanced education, after hours, can be earned; or paid for by felon’s family.
15. Public school is a privilege, not a right. Any child refusing to follow rules, do work as assigned, etc., will be sent home. Parents will either home school or pay for private schools. No vouchers. No passing on based on age. Education advancement will be based on ability and desire.
16. All federal and or state funded colleges will honor bounding states as in state tuition.
17. After training and instruction, and high school graduation, any adult US citizen may purchase and own a gun(s) for hunting, collecting or personal protection.
18. No existing federal employees will lose jobs but will allow attrition to reduce that burden on tax payers. However they may be reassigned to other duties as needed.
19. Terrorists convicted of causing death will be executed immediately. Families of convicted terrorists will be deported immediately.
20. Anyone may become a citizen Of USA. Must learn to write and speak fluent English and take standardized citizenship tests, must seek and find employment or start own business, and must pay taxes. You may not marry into citizenship. Children of foreigners are not citizens by birth. If parents attain citizenship by child’s 18th birthday they will also be granted citizenship, or they may apply at that time.
21. Religious freedom is guaranteed. However, all respect will be given to the God of our founding fathers. He may be worshipped in all governmental proceedings, public schools, public gatherings. This is a Christian nation. Others may live here, but you will not participate in government as elected officials. If offended by any of this you are welcome not participate. If you do not want your children taught Christian values in public school, home school them.
22. This country will become energy independent. New commercial and government developments will be energy independent; solar, hydro, geothermal, etc. Tax incentives and grants will be given to companies and inventors developing products, solutions, etc that support this item. Solar powered charging stations will be added to interstate highway systems. Public transportation will be expanded. Carpooling will be expected and enforced where feasible. Any job that can be performed at home will be made available to those that choose to do so.
23. Population growth must be stabilized and reduced over time. Any additional children above two per family will incur additional tax burden for parents. Have as many kids as you want but be prepared to pay for them.
24. Major recycling programs will be required, to save our natural resources. We will use prison and welfare labor to sort and process.
25. Unused farmland will be reopened for organic crops and livestock. Again we will use prison and welfare labor to work these farms. Dependency on genetically enhanced food will be reduced at all costs.